Small scale off the grid farm in a mountainous forest, focussed on cultivating consciousness.
Main outside features are cultivation of aromatic plants (for tea and herbal remedies), orchard, livestock (sheep and chicken), vegetable garden and space . Inside there is a library and place to study.
love for simple living, close to nature, with local resources.
* building a wooden fence around the terrain to keep out hunting dogs and wild pigs, and keep in the sheep
* restoring the old waterway from the river to the farm
* building a compost toilet
* excavating the north-side of the house to prevent humidity
* restoring dry-stone walls
* building stone stairs connecting terraces
* building a sweat-lodge
* building a over
* reparations in/on structure of the farmhouse
basically all materials are local/on site
We aim to use local, on site, material and prefer human labour instead of motorised machinery